Thursday, May 21, 2015

First composed song - Opening Mystery 1

Lately I started to think about create my own video game's music. I already do a little of everything when talking about video games, but music was not something I had done before. I know I don't have the natural talent for composing music, however I decided to give it a try due that I have some general idea about music and I think some acceptable songs can be created by following some tips and tricks anyone can find in YouTube.

So here is it, the song is called Opening Mystery 1, it is thought for a small game I have in mind now. It is version 1 because I haven't completed the PxTone guide I'm following :P. I was about to start the complex part (chapter 3) so I thought I would understand it better by doing a first song and then polish it by using all those "pro tips".


The song is thought to be the music for the title screen of a video game I'm planning to do with a kind of mysterious and mystical atmosphere. Let's see if I can actually make it better once I complete the PxTone guide :)
I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment