Thursday, December 10, 2015

I'm still alive

Hey, it has been a long time since my last update. I have been working a lot in a project I can't share at this time, it is related with 3D stuff but it is not a game. I think I can write a lot of programming topics about that once I have a little time, maybe about multi-threading, network sockets, Android, or maybe about Unity shaders. In fact, I just understood I don't know anything about shaders and I need to learn lot, so I could share some things while I'm learning.

I won't have any updates for like another month because I'm traveling to Japan :D, they say traveling broadens one's mind so I hope to come back full of energy and new perspectives to continue working on my projects.

This is just a small update so you don't think I'm dead or something. Aaand... maybe it's too soon but, merry Christmas and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment