Sunday, March 15, 2015

Looking for feedback: How-to-play for Defender Blender

Defender Blender v0.3 is finally here :), I made this looking for feedback about the How-to-Play level. I also tweaked some stuff and fixed a few bugs.

Please take a look, I really appreciate your feedback!.

Edit:
Lesson learned: Seems like Friday is the "official" date for look for feedback in Unity forums and Reddit, so I posted here:
Unity feedback Friday post
Reddit feedback Friday thread

I really got inspired when writing the Reddit one and wrote this, a little dramatic but I hope it will grab some attention:
Defend the secret Laser Cannon while it traverses the land to protect you people from an imminent attack!! Your willpower and hope to survive this challenge have converted you in a immortal killing machine, were you be able to use all your power to defend your people?! Don't be afraid, you are not alone! With your help, the Laser Cannon can gather power and destroy all the enemies in screen with a single powerful laser beam!!

Will it work? We will see :P

No comments:

Post a Comment