Friday, September 25, 2015

New (mini) game in process

First, I'm not abandoning Ascendam, I've been programming a little of its main mechanics and I thought I will need a lot of feedback to make them feel as good as I want, so I decided to make a small game based entirely in Ascendam's wall-jump mechanic.

Besides I think it is kind of simple game I have had a though time explaining it to a couple friends, that sounds kind of a warning signal so I'll make sure my prototype is very clear about what the game is about. All what I'm going to say for now is that it will be local multiplayer game based on wall-jump mechanics.

I'm really exited about start prototyping it, I already have some code from Ascendam and I decided to use very simplistic art style... I haven't had very much time for game dev lately, however will do my best.

I drew this characters in Pixly... then I noticed I could make them directly with Unity basic objects haha, so probably I will use this only as a guide to make the 3D ones:

Pixly did something weird with the original colors (eyes should be black, and the sword doesn't change), but it's fine, it looks kind of cool anyway haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment